Subscriptions

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Do you believe in the existence of Hell?

I have heard many stories of people who don't believe in Heaven or Hell, though I can't understand why. I guess if I weren't a servant of God and didn't believe the Bible as the word of God, I wouldn't either. There are many passages in the Bible which point to the existence of Hell and describe it as well. I just finished a book entitled,"23 Minutes in Hell" by Bill Wiese.

The reality of Hell is not whether or not it exists, just that it does! Jesus referred to it, the prophets of the old Testament referred to it. It is a real place. I know that many people say that a loving God could not send people to hell, but He will! The simple act of refusing his gift of eternal life through belief in Jesus will send you there, God doesn't want any human in hell. He created it for Satan and his demons, not us. Through rejection of His Son and the sacrifice made in our place, many people will go to Hell that would not have gone there by making the choice to accept Him as their savior.

I know that in many churches, the existence of hell is not preached but that doesn't mean that it is not there. Fire looks pretty but if you put your hand in it you will still be burned. The fire of hell is just as hot as any fire, if not hotter than that on earth, but your life after death is eternal and that is a LONG time!! The fire of hell does not consume you it just tortures you forever. God is not the one who sends you there, you do! By accepting Jesus as your lord and Savior you can escape that fate.

I know some will think that I get some compensation from a publisher by putting a link to Bill Wiese's book in this blog, but I assure you that I do not. I only put the link there to encourage you to get the book and read it. Then check the references to the Bible and other works that he uses and you will see that hell is a real place. If you don't believe after that, you will find out personally when you die. Instead of an angel coming to get you, there will be demon. I don't have to go into any more detail than that. Please, consider the validity of the Bible and the message in it's pages. It is true and Jesus is waiting. Don't wait until it is too late because no one knows when their time will come. It may be tonight or tomorrow. Don't put it off, please!

No comments: