Subscriptions

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A blessed life

I am writing today to express my joy. Not only has God blessed me and my family in ways that I never considered, but He has blessed me as well. I am not speaking of money or any material possessions but of spiritual blessings. He has revealed to me that my life is His and His alone. I am a Gideon and very proud of it, and yet I humble myself before God because He is the one who put me where I am and at the time that He put me.

My ministry is here on this blog and elsewhere so I pray that my ministry will bloom like a field in the desert after the rain. Please, consider your salvation and ask Him to come into your life. The time is growing shorter all the time and if you are not ready when He comes.....the tribulation is not going to be fun.

According to the Revelation of John, it will be a time of great upheaval all over the world, both spiritually and by other means of warfare. The "god" of this world will not stand by and watch, he will be there controlling all, even though the Christians and the church will already be in Heaven. Likely because of that fact, life on earth will get much worse than it already is. Because there will not be a restraining spirit on earth anymore, there will no longer be any moral compass for anyone unless they have given their life to God. Even then, they will have to hide because Satan and his followers will hunt them down so they will not be able to bring the news of salvation to anyone.

Your salvation, no matter who you may be or where you live, is of utmost importance. Your life is very short compared to eternity, consider where you would like to spend that time before it is too late. Don't put it off, you may never get another chance for redemption or salvation.

No comments: