Subscriptions

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our service...is it really all that hard?

What would you say to someone who offered you an eternity to live if you would only do one thing? Sounds crazy, right?

Well, that is exactly what God did when He sent His son to die for our sins and pay the penalty for us all. Now, if it involved some monetary gain in this life before we died, there would be more converts daily than the churches of the world could handle! But, isn't eternal life much more valuable than that!

I know that there are those who would like for me to stop posting here, but this is my calling from God Himself and I will not stop. There are too many of you out there who have not heard or maybe you are looking but don't know who to ask about these things. I am going to try to answer as many questions as I can and if I can't answer them I will find the answer somehow. Fair enough?

The people of Israel know God and know about Him but some are not willing to admit that the messiah has already come. I have heard that there are some Messianic Jews who believe that Jesus is the Messiah and they believe that He came when the scriptures and the New Testament say He did. I hope that this is true and I pray that some of you will let me know about it. My e-mail is posted here so you can reply to me about anything which I have stated wrong so I can correct it. If I have offended anyone, I apologize in advance and ask your forgiveness.

Our Lord and Savior is waiting for you. Please let Him come into your life, He will make it so much more rewarding than it already is! The Scriptures really do spell out how much God loves all of us, regardless of being gentile or Jew. Let Him show you just how much by coming to Him in faith as Abraham did when he believed God about the promise of a son in his old age. Give Him a chance to melt your heart and write on it with the Holy Spirit who He truly is and why He loves you!

No comments: