Subscriptions

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our life is not our own, but His!

I know I may have written on this before but it bears repeating since many people don't seem to be listening. I am not being rude, but there are many who have not heard or just don't care to hear God's message. I said it at one time myself, "I am not interested.", "Don't bother me with that religious stuff." "I am going to do what I want to do, whether you like it or God likes it or not!"

I was a rebellious teen at the time that I said those things but I should have known better. I grew up angry. Angry at my dad for leaving and angry because..I just wanted to be. It took a long time for those feelings to finally be conquered and it took God's presence in my life to do it. Folks, God has more patience than anyone can imagine but time is running out. The prophecies from the Book of Revelation are coming true now or at least the ones leading up to the time of tribulation are.

Please, find a church and listen to a message from God. Read the Bible, the Holy Scriptures, let God speak to your heart and soul. Don't wait until it is too late! We are not guaranteed even the next minute of life. Your soul may be called home right after you read this, please don't wait. I know the attraction of this world is strong, but your life is short, not much more than a puff of wind, compared to eternity in Heaven or Hell. Your soul doesn't die, regardless of where you end up. But if you find yourself in hell, you will wish for death and it will not come for he is already there with you.

God doesn't want to punish people but He will be fully justified in doing so because the way to avoid it is so simple. Believe and trust in Jesus. Not just believe that He exists, I mean ask Him to come into your life and trust Him to take care of your spiritual needs. Once He does that, your physical needs will be taken care of as well. He won't make you rich, but you will be rich in Heaven and the rewards that come after the physical body is no more. Trust Jesus, He will guide you home and He will be there now when you are hurting or grieving or when you feel that you can't go on. He loves you more than anyone on earth could possibly comprehend. Give Him the chance to prove His love for you, you won't regret it.

No comments: