Subscriptions

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our country needs PRAYER, NOW!!

We are just before losing our country to radicals and because of the government's stand against Israel. I am calling on ALL Christians, regardless of your denomination, in this country or around the world to start fasting and praying for the USA.

I am beginning a forty day fast starting this Friday and I call on all committed Christians to do the best that they can to follow me in this. Even fasting for one day and praying will let God know that we are all serious about this so please consider it. Our world is rapidly approaching the end time spoke of in the Bible and if we don't do something, nothing will be done!

I await your comments on this.

No comments: