Subscriptions

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Friday, February 20, 2009

The 23rd Psalm, paraphrased

The Lord is my shepherd, I have everything that I need. He gives me rest daily in His pastures, and leads me beside peaceful, quiet waters. He renews my strength. He guides me in paths that He wants me to follow, bringing honor to His name.

Even when I go through tough times in my life, I will not be afraid, for you are there beside me. Your strength protects and comforts me.

You prepare a meal for me in the presence of my enemies. You welcome me as Your guest, anointing my head with oil. My portion of blessings is overflowing. Surely your goodness and unfailing love will be with me every day of my life, and I will dwell in Your house forever.

No comments: