Subscriptions

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I AM…..

I AM the Prince of Peace.

I AM the Alpha and Omega.

I AM before all things and through me all things were created.

I AM the Lamb of God.

I AM the babe in swaddling clothes born of a virgin foretold in Isaiah.

I AM the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

I AM the Prince of Peace.

I AM the Lamb that was slain for the sins of the world.

I AM the Lord, your God.

I AM the Counselor.

I AM the Son of God.

I AM the Christ, the Savior of mankind.

I AM the Messiah.

I AM the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

I AM Jesus, son of Mary betrothed to Joseph of the line of David.

I am waiting for you to invite me into your life and heart, and I will patiently guide you through your life in service to Me. If you will let me in I can show you many things, won’t you give me that chance?

No comments: